So you signed up for Active Campaign…
You log in to your account, determined to make this work for you (it comes so highly recommended, after all), but you don’t even know where to start.
Maybe you’ll fuss around in your account settings for a while, and then decide to get your welcome sequence up and running — that seems like the productive thing to do, right?
The thing is, Active Campaign is a useful tool. But only if you set it up to do the work for you.
So you can waste your time fluffing around and guessing your way through it (hello fruitless Google searches, my old friend) and cross your fingers you get it right…
Or you can use this handy step by step process and nail it on your first try (without having to ask those this-should-be-obvious-but-I-don’t-get-it questions in your fave Facebook group)
In this workflow, you’ll learn:
- The exact way to get your Active Campaign account up and running, minus any tech glitches or setup mishaps (like sending the wrong email to your list… twice #awkward)
- The must-have integrations to streamline your biz (and make sure you get the most out of Active Campaign)
- The nitty gritty when it comes to campaigns (AKA the whole reason you’re using AC)
- How to run & check your reports (so you know exactly how those emails are performing)
- And all things automations, forms and deals (oh my!)
Quit playin’ around and get your Active Campaign sorted already!