A horror story in 2 words: Wedding season.
That time of year when you’ve got more weddings to capture than weekends to capture them.
The couple. Their family. The dress. The rings. All the must-get-on-film-moments every wedding has.
But it doesn’t stop when the party (or season) is over…
Sorting through thousands of photos, editing the best shots, designing books, printing, admin, invoices, client communications, onboarding, sales, scheduling… will someone get me a glass of bubbly already??
You know there’s a lot of moving pieces (and people!) to be managed.
But that doesn’t mean it can’t go off without a hitch.
And when you’ve got your oh-so-dreamy client management software taking care of the behind the scenes work for you AND you know how to get the most out of it — you can get back to helping couples remember their big day.
Well Dubsado is the one you’ve been waiting for. Your project management soulmate. It’s true love and thanks to this workflow, you’re gonna wanna make it official. **here comes to bride plays in background**
Imagine not having to think twice about getting all that must-have info from a new client, invoicing that takes care of itself (so you always get paid!) and a pricing guide automatically sent to inquiries.
Cancel your Tinder account, because this is that long-lasting, soul-shaking, eternal kind of LOVE.
Inside this workflow training, you’ll learn:
- How to automate your inquiry responses and consultation scheduling (so you’re not wasting your time sending the same response over and over)
- The simple way to handle new client onboarding (and never miss an important detail again)
- How to keep your clients happy between onboarding and wedding day (Bridezillas don’t deal well with being ghosted)
- The exact way to set up your packages, so that you can create custom proposals (without starting from scratch every time)
- And how to set up your payment schedules and reminders (so you can avoid those awkward money conversations)
Dubsado + this workflow = the ultimate power couple.