You spend your days serving your clients, and the last thing on your mind is reconciling accounts or chasing up failed payments.
(possibly because by 8pm Netflix is calling your name…)
Maybe you’ve already started using Freshbooks, and although it makes you look totally professional (thanks to the legit-looking invoices) you know you haven’t really tapped into its full power yet.
Imagine payment schedules that don’t have to be manually created every time, time tracking that integrates directly with your project management software and being able to directly invoice your Google Contacts…
Which means less back and forth, less emailing required and less chance of a payment slipping through the cracks.
Freshbooks should be doing the heavy lifting for you, so you can focus on serving your clients instead. You just need to know all the little tricks when it comes to setting it up.
Inside this workflow training, you’ll learn:
- Exactly how to set up foolproof payment schedules (cause you gotta get paid – regularly!)
- The lowdown on setting up projects (especially if you have a team)
- The integrations that make time tracking apple-pie-easy (so you know exactly how long you spent on each client project)
- The must-have G-Suite integration (to avoid flicking between your email and Freshbooks)
- And a BONUS video on EU-based financial knowledge (VAT, currencies and all the other confusing things that come with international clients)
It’s time to handle your money like the boss you are!