You’ve declared to the world (or maybe just your cat) that you’re officially launching an online store.
You sign up for a Squarespace trial (because duh, it’s effortlessly beautiful) but now what?
Product listings and payment settings and inventory and yeah I think Netflix is calling my name…
Put the remote down (watching Riverdale while order notifications roll in is so much better!)
Launch your Squarespace shop and start selling like, yesterday (*time machine not included), without stuffing around in those darn settings or missing a crucial step before you send it out into the world.
Whether you’re selling something digital, physical or your services, this workflow is designed to get your online store up, running and makin’ sales AS SOON AS PINEAPPLE (which is very soon, of course).
In this workflow, you’ll learn:
- How to set your products pages up in a way that has your visitors whipping out their credit cards (is there anything better than sales notifications?)
- Picking the right Commerce account for you (spoiler: sometimes the base level is perfect for you!)
- Exactly how to set up and manage your inventory (to avoid awkward you-bought-this-thing-that-isn’t-in-stock moments)
- The ins and outs of the Commerce tools (from payment settings and discounts to the sales-boosting abandoned cart recovery)
- And EVERYthing you must have in place before launching your shiny new store (Does it look good? Does it function correctly? Does it need another cup of coffee before you press the big red button?)