Pinterest is the underestimated-but-amazingly-effective way to market your business.
But it’s all about volume…
And although you’d love to spend your life scrolling and pinning, you kinda have other things spend your time on.
That’s where Tailwind comes in:
Schedule in bulk and maximize your reach — without getting lost down a bottomless Pinterest rabbit hole that involves what to eat for dinner (Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers, obvi), an easy DIY project that will totally elevate your space (or become a viral Pinterest Fail) and seriously contemplating cutting your own bangs (DON’T DO IT!!!)
Stop your scroll, put the phone down and let Tailwind save you from awkwardly growing-out-your-DIY-bangs look.
Learn how to set up Tailwind so that it’s getting your biz in front of more eyeballs, while you’re focusing on the real work.
Inside this workflow training, you’ll learn:
- How to set up Tailwind to do its thing (saving you from unproductive Pinterest rabbit holes)
- What the h-e-double-hockey-sticks Tailwind Tribes are (and how you can use them to boost your Pinterest street cred)
- The one feature that will fast track your results (without sending you loopy)
- The must-have Tailwind hacks to speed up your weekly pinning sesh (cause ain’t nobody got time to waste)
- How to see what’s performing best on Pinterest (so you know exactly what type of content to pin)
All the glory of Pinterest traffic — without the time suck.