You sit down at your laptop, freshly caffeinated and ready to get some serious work DONE.
But what should you work on first?
Your list seems never-ending, you’ve got multiple projects on the go and you’ve got that niggling feeling that something is due today that you’re forgetting about (what was it again? I’ll just check my email — I’m sure it’s in there!)
…And before you know it you’ve wasted 24 minutes scouring the murky depths of your inbox and there’s still no sign of that all-important-task that may or may not exist.
There’s a reason people like you use Trello to work smarter. And not missing due dates or wasting time on less important tasks is why.
But you’re busy, and you don’t have time to figure out how to make Trello work for you! There are so many different ways to use it — which is great, but also kinda overwhelming.
Trello 101 is the kinda introduction you need to take that awkward edge off (no small talk necessary). And this workflow will have you cozying up like old friends in under an hour.
Inside this workflow training, you’ll learn:
- What you need to know to get the most out of Trello (labels and checklists and cards, oh my!)
- The one power-up that will save your sanity (and avoid those missed deadline situations)
- How to style your boards so you actually want to use them (because ain’t nobody excited about that mid-blue default colour)
- Exactly how to use Trello to manage your team or clients (imagine everyone knowing what was going on, without having to ask #teamgoals)
- And a sneaky look at how I use Trello to manage ALL THE THINGS (why reinvent the Trello board, when you can just copy mine?)
Revolutionize your task list and get more done!